Dr. Mitchell Greenberg, D.C.
Dr. Mitchell Greenberg is the founder of Injury Treatment Solutions.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Florida State Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree – Life Chiropractic College, Atlanta, Georgia
- University of Florida
- Florida Atlantic University
- Broward Community College
- Chiropractic Orthopedics – National Chiropractic College
- Diplomate of the America College of Chiropractic Consultants
- Diplomate of the North America Academy of Impairment Rating Physicians
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- American College of Chiropractic Consultants
- Board of Directors of the Florida Chiropractic Association (1995, 1996)
- Ethics Chairman of the Brevard County Chiropractic Society (Current)
- President (Former) | Vice President of the International Back Pain Society
- American Academy of Pain Management
- America Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries
- America Chiropractic Association Council on Orthopedics